KidSummer Day Program
KidSummer 2020 Registration will open February 1st
KidSummer Scholarship program applications at bottom of this page.
KidSummer is Cape Cod's Nature Place summer program, instilling a sense of wonder and discovery to last a lifetime. It offers a range of programs for ages 3 to 15, encouraging learning and appreciation of the environment through age-appropriate, STEAM based curriculum and indoor/outdoor activities led by educators/naturalists.
KidSummer nature program is sponsored by IFAW - the International Fund for Animal Welfare. Headquartered on Cape Cod, IFAW rescues and protects animals on Cape Cod and around the world.
Nature walks, field study, and habitat exploration give children a unique Cape Cod summer experience. The Museum campus is surrounded by 400-acres of marsh, dune, barrier beach, woodlands, alewife stream, and wildflower gardens.
Contact: 508.896.3867 Ext. 128
KidSummer Staff Applications
Applications accepted January 15 - March 30, 2020
- Must be 16 years old +
- Must be available June 22nd - August 14th, 2020
- Pay scale $14.00 - $17.00/hour
- 8:00 am -12:30 pm with younger children
- 8:00 am - 2:30 pm with older students.
Check out the KidSummer brochure for more details!
Please send a cover letter of interest, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 KidSummer Related Documents:
- 2020 Kid Summer Brochure
- 2020 Shark Week info
- Birding 101 Suply List and Discipline 2020
- Eco Explorers Supply List and Discipline 2020
- Extreme Science Supply List and Discipline 2020
- First Encounters Supply List and Discipline 2020
- Junior Naturalists Supply List and Discipline 2020
- Kid Summer Art Supply List and Discipline 2020
- Nature Sleuths Supply List and Discipline 2020
- Shark Week Supply List and Discipline 2020
- Terra Nova Supply List and Discipline 2020
- Dr. Medical Form 2020
- Emergency Form 2020
- Parent Medical form 2020
Please print out the Financial Aid form, including dates requested and mail it to Cape Cod Museum of Natural History at 869 Main Street, Brewster, MA 02631